Hit your abs and hit them hard!
What’s stopping you from getting the abs you want? Time? Dedication? Find the right moves? Building amazing abs is actually quite simple – hit the muscles consistently at different angles and with resistance. This abs workout uses both methods. You can burn fat and form an amazing 6-pack in six easy pulls.
Difference Between Building Abs and Revealing Abs
Performing routines like this can build and strengthen your midsection. However, in order to reveal your new sexy abs, you need to shed the excess fat that is over them! How you do that? With a proper diet, of course!
There are several things to consider when creating a nutritional plan to help you lose weight. First and foremost, you Got to Eat lots of lean protein like chicken, eggs, fish or even these vegetable protein Options. In addition to protein, a diet full of healthy fats like nuts, seeds, and dairy products, as well as carbohydrates from whole grains, fruits, and vegetables will provide your body with the fuel it needs to lose excess weight and build muscle!
If the thought of creating your own meal plan is overwhelming for you, consider joining one of our ready-to-use programs:
The only abs workout you’ll ever need
The key to building great abs is to hit them, hit them hard, and hit them from all angles. Unlike most muscles, your abs can twist, twist, and stretch in a number of different ways. This gives you a chance to really build and shape your midsection – all you need are the right movements.
What you need: For this workout, you will need a moderate to heavy workout dumbbell (15+ lbs,) a yoga mat or towel to hang up on and an interval timer (your phone timer works perfectly.)
Do each exercise for 30 seconds, with a 10-second break between each exercise. Complete 3 rounds and rest for 30 seconds between each round. After two weeks of each exercise, add 15 seconds. Do this routine three times a week.
- Dumbbell V Crunch: As with any other muscle group, the resistance builds muscle and the abs are not getting enough resistance. Keep your arms and legs straight and lift up.
- Russian twist: One of the best inclines for revealing a slim waist.
- Cross-Body Toe Reach: Keep your legs straight and try to reach the tip of your toe.
- Plank knee to elbow: One of my favorite exercises. Hold on to your core.
- Bicycle: This exercise provides a full core burn to lose fat and tone all of the abs.
- Flutter kicks: A perfect lower belly exercise to burn out and shred lower belly fat.
Remember, for the best results, combine this perfect abs workout with a healthy, high protein diet!
Dumbbell V Crunch
Cross-body toe reach
Plank knees to elbows
Do you need more than one abs workout to slim your waistline? Learn How To Lose 6 Pounds Of Belly Fat In 30 Days. Also, follow us on Pinterest for more fat melting and belly shaping routines!