Booty Building Workout from the Comfort of Your Home!
It’s time to build and exercise from the comfort of your home. Home exercise gives you the flexibility to exercise whenever you want while feeling comfortable and free when you move. No staring eyes and no waiting for other people to clean up or finish their workout. Building your glutes takes time and focus to give the big muscles the attention they need. If you’re looking for a better butt, these 7 exercises are perfect to help you build glutes in the comfort of home.
7 exercises to build your glutes at home
This butt workout offers a mix of one-legged and two-legged exercises. With the one-legged exercises you can focus and isolate each gluteal muscle individually. The more focus you put on your glutes, the more you can keep them busy for better toning and building. The two-legged exercises allow you to work more while also giving your individual legs some rest so you can keep working.
The booty building routine
You will need one for this workout Yoga mat, Chair or stool and an interval timer that most phones have. Since this is a home workout, you don’t need any additional equipment. But if you want faster results, you can add these Dumbbells as stated below.
Do each exercise for 45 seconds and rest for 15 seconds between exercises. Do not rest in one-legged movements when switching sides. Complete 4 rounds and rest for 1 minute between rounds. Check out the how-to videos below to make sure you are using the correct form. Do this workout three times a week to build your glutes in the comfort of home.
- One Leg Squats: These are challenging but necessary movements to individually build stronger legs and glutes. The stability required helps build smaller leg muscles, which then support the larger glutes. If balancing is an issue, try a different chair or counter for weight distribution.
- One-legged bridge: This is another one-legged exercise that can help isolate your glutes. Squeeze your glutes at the top of each lift.
- Marching Bridge: Double leg work! Keep your glutes engaged throughout the march to add extra burns for larger buildings and burns.
- Clamshell: Clam shells work on the gluteus muscles, both large and small, adding shape to the side of your butt.
- Donkey kicks: This is one of the best bum isolating exercises. Don’t overstretch the setback and make sure your glutes are busy. If you have dumbbells at home, place them between your inner knee for more resistance and a bigger bump.
- Knicks lunge: Knick lunges help use your muscles in a unique way. The side step mixed in with a lunge helps build the sides and bottom of your glutes. Be sure to take turns and focus on keeping in good shape.
- Fire hydrant: One final one-legged exercise that will help you focus on isolation and rounding your glutes.
Workouts need fuel and recovery. Enjoy one of them 20 snacks before and after training to keep doing this butt workout at home or to help you refuel when you’re done!
Squats with one leg
& lt; span data-mce-type = “Bookmarks” style = “Display: inline block; width: 0px; overflow hidden; line height: 0;” class = “mce_SELRES_start” & gt; & lt; / span & gt;
Are you looking for a great butt workout that you can enjoy outside of your home? Learn How To Get A Bigger Butt – The 28 Day Program.