Keto Creamy Egg Salad. Since it requires just a few ingredients and takes virtually no time to prepare, it can easily become a staple in your weekly keto meal plan. You can enjoy this keto egg salad any way you like. How to make Keto Egg Salad – starting with perfect boiled eggs Fill a saucepan with hot tap water and place over high heat.
This keto Egg Salad is everything a good egg salad should be – it is creamy, it is rich, it is chunky, and it's got lots of flavor from a few surprising ingredients. What You Need to Make Keto Egg Salad. A pot with a fitted lid (important to have a lid) This Keto Egg salad is one of the tastiest low carb side dishes you can make. You can have Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- Prepare 4 of Egg (200g).
- You need 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- It’s 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- You need 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- It’s 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- It’s of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- You need of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- It’s of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- You need of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- You need of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
It's creamy, tangy, and full of flavor! Plus, there's even avocado & bacon in it. That said, if you're looking for the best keto egg salad recipe, you've come to the right place. The Best Low Carb Keto Egg Salad How to make Keto Egg Salad It's such a dream to have a bowl of the Keto Egg Salad in your fridge a few times a month.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad step by step
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
Once you master the hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot then the rest is a breeze. After you've cooled the eggs, slice them in half and separate the hard yellow yolk from the hard egg white. This rich, creamy egg salad is the perfect keto meal prep, salad topping, and sandwich filling. It's absolutely perfect for when you're eating low carb and high fat, or just need an extra boost of protein. With a secret ingredient that helps boost the creaminess and fat content, this egg salad will become one of your favorite keto staples.