Easy crockpot beef and broccoli. In a large slow-cooker, add steak. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions. Beef and Broccoli Crock Pot Recipe is a great meal idea that is healthy and delicious and the slow cooker does all the work.
If you love beef and broccoli take out, this recipe is a must try. In the insert of the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and brown sugar. Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat. You can have Easy crockpot beef and broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot beef and broccoli
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 c of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 c of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of sesame oil (pricey but 1 bottle makes this over and over).
- You need 2-3 lb of lean stew meat.
- It’s 4 Tbs of corn starch.
- You need 1 bag of frozen broccoli.
- You need of White rice.
Easy CrockPot Beef and Broccoli takes its cue from Asian cuisine, with simple, tasty ingredients that won't break the bank. Melt-in-your mouth tender beef is cooked low and slow, then combined with bright crisp broccoli, and drenched in a smoky-sweet homemade teriyaki sauce. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into slow cooker. STEP one: Place beef in a crock pot.
Easy crockpot beef and broccoli step by step
- In crockpot whisk together broth, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil..
- Add stew meat, cook on low for 4-6 hours. (6-8 if, like me, you're putting the meat in frozen).
- Mix corn starch with 1 c liquid from crock pot. Stir mixture into beef..
- Add frozen broccoli on top. Cook another 30 minutes..
- Serve over prepared white rice. (Or low mein noodles).
STEP two, In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. STEP three, In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Beef and broccoli is one of my favorite take-out meals so I was all over trying the homemade crock pot version. It comes together so quick and even quicker if you triple the recipe and freeze all the prepared ingredients in freezer bags, which is what I normally do. Crumble beef bouillon cube into warm water in a bowl and stir to dissolve; add soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame oil and stir to dissolve sugar.