Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole; Casseroles are a keto favorite because they're easy to make and full of creamy flavor. And when you combine chicken, bacon, and ranch into one casserole, you can be sure the whole family will love it!
This is cheesy, bacony, and filling. This Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. You can have Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- You need 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- It’s 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! This is also a great meal prep dinner. Anytime I can satisfy my cravings for comfort food in a way that doesn't end in a carb-induced food coma, I am ecstatic. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is one of my go-to dinners.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole step by step
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
I prepare the chicken, bacon, and ranch dressing as part of my weekly meal prep, which makes this dish a cinch to throw. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole (with Broccoli) This simple one-pan meal is a family favorite! When I made this for the first time, my husband said he could eat the entire pan; it was so good. The fact that it is easy to throw together, low carb and keto make this skillet dinner too good to pass up! This recipe is made without mayo or canned.