Beef Stew – Slow Cooker. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Enjoy Quickly Cooked Meals With A Crispy, Golden Finish. Visit The Official Site For Info!
Slow-Cooker Beef Stew When there's a chill in the air, nothing beats this stew. Seasoned with thyme and dry mustard, the hearty slow-cooked stew is chock-full of tender carrots, potatoes and beef.—Earnestine Wilson, Waco, Texas Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Beef Stew – Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Stew – Slow Cooker
- It’s 2-2 1/2 lb of top round beef roast.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- It’s 4-5 of large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth or stock.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika.
Coat in flour and shake off any excess. A delicious slow cooker beef stew is an absolute classic and one of the easiest dishes to get right. By the time this stew is ready to eat, you will have tender pieces of beef, vegetables, and a delicious broth. Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a hearty dish packed with slow cooked tender chunks of meat and veggies, making this meal a comforting option for the cold months ahead.
Beef Stew – Slow Cooker instructions
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don't bother to do so..
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender..
- Serve immediately once it's ready and enjoy!.
Making a hearty, yet low carb and healthy dinner has never been easier and more delicious than with this Beef Stew recipe. How to Make Beef Stew in a Slow Cooker. Dab beef dry season with salt and pepper then brown beef in a skillet with olive oil. Saute onions and celery, followed by garlic then tomato paste. Place beef pieces in slow cooker.