Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot). A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Lynn's Beef Stew (Crockpot) step by step. Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour.
Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray. In a skillet cook ground beef and onion until beef is cook through and onion is tender. Add ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients to crock pot. You can cook Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot)
- Prepare 1 lb. of stew beef, browned and dredged in flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour, for dredging.
- It’s 28 oz. of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s 4 cups of hot water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 lb. of potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of carrots, peas or any other desired vegetables.
Lynn demonstrates how to make beef stew in the slow cooker. Stir well; cover with the beef broth. Stir in frozen peas during the last ½ hour of cooking. My mom did not have a crockpot until I was older, but if she would have had one when I was growing up, I am sure she would have used it for stew.
Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour. Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray..
- Add all other ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours..
- Remove the bay leaves and enjoy with a loaf of Italian bread..
Using a crockpot for stew makes it so easy. OMG OMG OMG this is the best slow cooker beef stew recipe ever, we all thoroughly enjoyed it and the spices made it taste so lovely, I cook this at least once a week now, absolutely beautiful, thank you so much, AAA+RATED. This easy, comforting beef stew is cooked in a slow cooker with potatoes in a hearty broth. Garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika add flair! Slow cooker meals are so popular right now with good reason.