Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika. Ingredients in Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken. It really doesn't get much easier than Mexican shredded chicken in the crockpot. To your slow cooker, add chicken thighs, two cans of Rotel-style tomatoes, black beans, garlic, jalapeno, and spices!
Serve this Slow-Cooker Chicken Paprikash over rice or noodles for a hearty, filling meal. Combine melted butter and flour in bowl; mix until smooth. Crockpot Shredded Chicken – a super easy Crockpot recipe for all purpose shredded. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of White rice, cooked.
Pour over chicken : crushed tomatoes, red wine, black pepper, paprika, minced garlic, onion and green pepper. Cooked in the slow cooker, this Mexican-style shredded chicken with salsa and ancho chile powder is perfect for tacos, quesadillas, and enchiladas.. Perfect for tacos, quesadillas, and many other Mexican dishes!. paprika, onion, garlic, and cumin together in a small bowl. Combine melted butter and flour in bowl; mix until smooth.
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts…..
- Place chicken inside crockpot…….
- Pour over chicken : crushed tomatoes, red wine, black pepper, paprika, minced garlic, onion and green pepper…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 6 hours or until chicken breast are cooked thru……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir into sauce……
- Serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!.
This retro recipe for Chicken Paprika in the crock pot is must try. Tender chicken thighs in a paprika sour cream sauce. I had no idea how a recipe with this much paprika would taste like. It gave it a mild spice flavor, but overall just added to the deliciousness of the chicken. Tender, flavorful, slow-cooker chicken, with a creamy, smoky paprika sauce.