Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Place the beef, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and toss until the beef is evenly coated. Transfer the beef and any flour left in the bowl to the slow cooker.
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is pure comfort food. An economical cut of beef that is slowly simmered until it becomes meltingly tender, smothered in the creamiest, silkiest mushroom sauce. Tossed with home-style egg noodles or served over mashed potatoes, it's truly comfort food at its finest. You can cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- You need 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 Oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
Heat the oil in a wide frying pan and add the beef in batches so as not to overcrowd the pan. Cook over a high heat until deep brown, then transfer to the slow cooker. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for a few mins until soft, adding more oil, if needed. Beef, condensed golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce simmer in a slow cooker for easy beef stroganoff.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
Beef stroganoff is perfect for the slow cooker; this recipe uses cream of mushroom soup, fresh mushrooms, onions, and herbed cream cheese. Uncover, stir in Greek yogurt, and adjust salt and pepper if needed. Serve Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff either over cooked egg noodles or squash. And, like all slow cooker meals, it was even better the next day. In same skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat.