Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe. This Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe is super easy to throw together. It's rich, cheesy and quick dinner for a weeknight feast!
Whisk in cream cheese, Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, chicken broth, and ranch dressing mix. Keto chicken broccoli casserole with crunchy broccoli and tasty shredded chicken covered in a rich cream cheese sauce and topped with cheese. How to Make Keto Chicken & Broccoli Casserole. You can cook Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- You need 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- Prepare 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- Prepare 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- You need 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Add the cubes of parmesan to into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely grated. Place chicken breasts in a large pot and pour in enough water to cover the breasts. Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole baked in a cast iron skillet. An easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole that comes together quickly and tastes just like the chicken and broccoli casserole you remember from your childhood!.
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
This recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, keto-friendly, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel. B roccoli Chicken Casserole Recipe – A loaded and comforting chicken casserole your whole family will love! This keto casserole is bursting with savory, cheesy flavors and so simple to put together making it a perfect keto / low carb option for busy nights. This broccoli chicken casserole is also super easy to freeze and reheat so you get a comforting dinner for busy evenings. With the mouth-watering combination of broccoli and cheddar, this keto-friendly chicken broccoli and cheddar casserole is quickly becoming one of my favorite dishes.