Keto Paneer Salad. Home » Keto » Paneer Salad. Share; Pin; Reddit; Yummly; Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe. This Paneer Salad is so easy to make and packed with flavor!
This easy recipe is low carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Keto Paneer Makhanwala (Keto Butter Paneer) Creamy, slightly tarty, this keto paneer makhanwala (keto butter paneer) is one of the most popular paneer dishes that you can mop up with any bread of your choice. Tandoori Chicken Salad — A low carb salad that is topped with tandoori chicken and served with mushrooms, paneer, lettuce, and tomatoes. You can cook Keto Paneer Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Paneer Salad
- You need 100 gm of Paneer cubed (cottage cheese).
- It’s 1/2 of Zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage shredded.
- You need 5 of Cherry Tomatoes quartered.
- You need 2 piece of Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Soups and salads will vary widely in their carb, fat, and protein content, so make sure to confirm with the restaurant that it is keto-friendly for you. While I love sharing comfort meals like coconut chicken curry, once in a while these low carb and keto-friendly recipes are awesome as well. You can serve this with cauliflower rice if you're on a low carb or keto diet. Soft Indian cheese in a rich and spicy spinach gravy Palak Paneer is one of the quintessential Indian dishes.
Keto Paneer Salad instructions
- Heat a pan with oil and add paneer cubes. Fry paneer cubes for 3-5 minutes on low-medium flame. Transfer the cubes to a plate..
- Add cabbage to the same pan and fry for 5 minutes or until it just starts turning brown. Add salt, zucchini and cherry tomatoes and fry for 2-3 more minutes on low heat. Keep stirring. Switch off the gas and add paneer and black pepper and stir.
- Line your serving bowl with lettuce leaves and transfer the salad to the bowl. Optional- add coriander chutney for taste..
It's found on almost every single restaurant menu in the country. While growing up I never really cared much for spinach and I found most Indian food too spicy, fast forward and I started to love my spinach as an adult and making a nice non spicy. Keto Recipes: Times Food present a plethora of easy to cook keto diet recipes, keto snack ideas, keto vegan dinner recipes and a lot more. Welcome to the world of Jalfrezi Hey folks, welcome back to curry week on Headbanger's Kitchen and today I'm making a Jalfrezi for the first time ever. I had no idea it even existed.