Keto Lasagna. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Luckily, a classic lasagna won't be one of them.
That enticing flavor mash-up of creamy cheese, hearty tomato sauce, and seasoned ground beef… not to mention garlic and onions. This keto version is the ultimate comfort food. This keto lasagna recipe is a make-ahead, freezer-friendly keto meal. You can have Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- You need of Keto Noodles:.
- It’s 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- It’s 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- You need 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
I usually double the recipe and freeze one. Prepare the lasagna ahead of time – cooking the ground beef and forming the layers of your lasagna. Layer down the sauce, keto lasagna noodles, red sauce beef mixture and cheese in a large baking dish. Wrap with plastic wrap and foil.
Keto Lasagna step by step
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
Keto lasagna noodles: What could be simpler than using deli chicken (or turkey!) in place of lasagna noodles? The deli meat doesn't add a ton of flavor and it holds together pretty well. There will be a bit more liquid in your lasagna, since the deli meat doesn't soak it up quite the same as traditional noodles would. A low carb and keto friendly lasagna that doesn't ditch the noodles. This lasagna uses noodles made out of a cheese dough.