Chocolate truffle cake😊. In a large saucepan, cook milk, butter and chocolate over low heat until melted. Chocolate Truffle Cake – a chocolate layer cake recipe with dense, moist chocolate cake, silky chocolate truffle frosting and chocolate flakes. I am a HUGE fan of chocolate, especially chocolate cake – there are few things more comforting.
Truffle Cake is the rich and over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are completely homemade – and they're so easy! A chocolate cake like this is a great dessert recipe to wow your guests with at your next party! You can cook Chocolate truffle cake😊 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake😊
- It’s 2 of eggs,1 tsp vanilla essence, 1/2cup sugar,1/2 cup oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour, 1/2cup cocoa pwd,1 tsp baking pwd.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda,1/2cup warm coffee, 1/2cup milk,1/2cup hot water.
- You need of Truffle frosting:1/2 cup CONDENSED milk,1/2cup milk and 1/2 cup dark chocolate.
- You need of Chocolate frosting:1 cup sugar,1/2 cup unsalted butter,1/2cup cocoa pwd and.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.(made some homemade fondant flowers).
- You need of Sugar syrup to soak cake (optional) it's good to add make it more moist.
Spread warm semisweet chocolate mixture over top and sides of cake. Sprinkle finely grated semisweet chocolate evenly over top of cake. Combine the chocolate liqueur and heavy cream in a microwave safe measuring cup and microwave just until it begins to boil. This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake.
Chocolate truffle cake😊 instructions
- Whisk egg,sugar,oil,vanilla essence in a bowl.whisk till combined.now sift all dry ingredients flour,cocoa and baking powder and soda,now add water n whisk.
- Now add milk,coffee and whisk till all combined,now pour the batter in baking tray and bake In oven 180° for 15 to 20 mins…when done cool it.
- Meanwhile prepare the truffle frosting…take a bowl add in condensed milk and milk n whisk it,now add the chocolate and microwave for 50 sec or 1 min…till all get combined & form silky texture..
- Chocolate frosting..heat sugar and butter in a pan…heat till butter dissolved,now add in cocoa and whisk well..now add milk n whisk till sugar dissolves and it's all combined and form silky and smooth texture..
- Now cut cake into half…add some sugar syrup (optional)then apply the chocolate frosting…and cover the cake with truffle frosting..
- Decorate cake as u like…I did simple & sweet..just use fork to make simple design and decorated with homemade fondant flowers…hope u guys like it…it taste so good.enjoy😊 pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..pls do like,share and comment..
Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-spike chocolate cake and, by accident, took. Whisk the eggs with a fork until well blended. This doesn't mean beat the eggs; just be sure they're of a uniform consistency. If you're adding liqueur, stir it in once the eggs are blended. Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture and blend well.