Antipasto Salad (Keto). Any way you serve it, this keto antipasto salad is a hit with everyone! This low carb antipasto salad is so easy to throw together, but it still manages to steal the show at dinner parties. I'm not sure if it's because it's absolutely delicious, or because of all the vibrant colors.
It is fresh and full of flavor… but not carbs! Ingredients Needed for Keto Antipasto Salad. Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post. You can have Antipasto Salad (Keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad (Keto)
- Prepare 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- It’s 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- You need 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- It’s 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- You need 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
This filling antipasto salad is packed with traditional Italian cold cuts and topped with crumbled chili and basil. With Diet Doctor Plus you get access to tons of keto meal plans, including dairy-free and vegetarian versions, meal plans adapted for intermittent fasting, quick-and-easy and budget keto meal plans.. Prepare the asparagus by tossing the asparagus in olive oil and salt & pepper in a ziplock bag. Keto Antipasto Salad Living the keto life means finding delicious substitutes for your favorite carby food and this Keto Antipasto Salad has completely eliminated my craving for pasta salads!
Antipasto Salad (Keto) instructions
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.
Marinated cauliflower, prosciutto, salami, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, peperocinis, and black olives, are all tossed in a. Keto Antipasto Salad is the perfect main dish or side for any occasion. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. This post is dedicated to my husband in honor of his family and his favorite sub. Every holiday my in-laws have an antipasto platter.