Keto Kitchensink Casserole. Finally, throw it in a gigantic casserole dish. At this point you can optionally sprinkle some paprika on the top. It should be bubbly and cheesy at the end and look like this!
Minimal prep is needed for this hearty dish. Chicken, cheese, creamy sauce, veggies and more, all in one casserole. This keto chicken casserole is unlike the rest and will blow your mind on flavor. You can have Keto Kitchensink Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Kitchensink Casserole
- You need 1 pack of Bacon.
- Prepare of Onion 1 medium.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chicken (skin on).
- Prepare of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 300 g of Mozzarella.
- It’s 300 g of Cheese mix.
Image and recipe courtesy of Caveman Keto You've heard the saying 'everything but the kitchen sink'? This casserole is packed with everything you can think of – chicken, bacon, sausage meat, veggies, cheeses. It only requires a few simple ingredients which makes it a great meal prep recipe. Keto taco casserole is a fantastic variation to standard tacos that includes lots of cheese, tons of flavor, and is so simple to make!
Keto Kitchensink Casserole step by step
- Cut everything into bite size (cashew?).
- Pan-fry chicken, bacon, sausage, diced onion, and mushrooms individually. Drain excess oil.
- Steam cauliflower til tender.
- Eliminate as much as moisture/water as possible. Mix everything together with mozzarella in a bowl then transfer to oiled baking tray.
- Spread cheese mix on top and bake at 350F until cheese changes color (15min).
No need to wait until Taco Tuesday, you love this low carb casserole every day of the week. The taco-inspired keto casserole is not only low carb, but it's sugar-free and gluten-free too. The recipe made in the video is altered but you can find the original recipe at www.cavemanketo.com. Below is the list of the original ingredients along with cooking instructions. Keto Kitchen Sink Casserole (Contains Dairy) – Caveman Keto.