Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. This keto cheeseburger casserole with bacon is an easy ground beef dish to make, perfect for sharing with family and friends on a busy weeknight. What I love about cheesy keto bacon cheeseburger casserole, is that you can prepare the quick and easy cheeseburger casserole while you are waiting for your oven to heat to the required temperature. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then pop the casserole in the oven.
Something warm and comforting like this Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole can whip together pretty quickly, and even be something that the whole family can be please with. Feel free to top it off with your favorite hamburger toppings (keto-friendly of course). Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple ground beef recipe that resembles a hamburger pie! You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Prepare 2 lbs of Ground Sirlion 85/15.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 448 g of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend.
- You need 1.25 Cups of Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of "Sweeties" Mini Bell Peppers Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Yellow Onion Diced (200g).
- It’s 12 Slices of Smithfield Thick Cut Cherrywood Smoked Bacon.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
You can even serve this dish for breakfast. Our Keto Cheeseburger Casserole bake is loaded with bacon, pickles, mustard, and cheddar cheese – just like a hamburger but without the bun, a delicious low carb dinner. How to Make Keto Cheeseburger Casserole. Here is how to make an easy keto cheeseburger casserole…I will walk you through it step by step.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Brown Ground Beef, strain off excess grease and add beef to large mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon and then crumble into pieces after cooled. Add to large bowl..
- Dice vegetables and add to large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of bag of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend to large bowl.
- In small mixing bowl crack eggs and whisk smooth.
- Add cream and tomato paste to small bowl and whisk smooth.
- Pour small bowl mixture into large bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour mixture from large bowl into casserole dish and top with shredded swiss and remaining 3 Cheese Blend.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
Let's start by getting all of your prep work done first… Cook the bacon. I will only cook bacon now in the oven, it's so easy and doesn't make a mess all over the stove. With common ingredients, this easy keto cheeseburger casserole recipe is a one-dish low carb dinner for the whole family. Check the tips & variations for the best skinny low carb cheeseburger casserole ever. This hamburger casserole recipe has been such a hit with you guys, that I created a taco version too!