Tone your upper back to tackle that pesky bulge!
Bra fat is the unsightly bulge that occurs when the elastic on your bra pinches your torso. Do not worry; This does not mean that you are out of shape or overweight. In fact, the bulge is something that naturally happens when elastic bands are tied around a soft part of your body. If you don’t like the look of bra fat and want a smoother look under your t-shirts, we have the best upper back and shoulder exercises that target the excess fat.
Targeted fat removal is difficult. Combine this training with ours 7 day men who bust fat& Hard work and smarter meals are the best combination to help you meet your fitness goals!
5 steps to getting rid of bra fat
One way to prevent bra fat is to tone the muscles on your upper back and side panels. Firm tissue bulges less than soft tissue. This five-train workout will help you work out stubborn areas with upper back exercises that will strengthen and strengthen your muscles. If you do the movements in quick succession, your heart rate will increase so you can burn excess fat all over your body!
What you will need: For this workout, you will need a set of light to medium dumbbells (8-15 pounds), an exercise mat, and a kettlebell. The kettlebell can be replaced by a dumbbell.
Do 12 repetitions of each exercise in sequence, with 15 second breaks in between. After you have finished all the exercises, rest for 60 seconds and repeat the process until you have completed all the rounds.
Beginners should complete two rounds. If you are at an intermediate fitness level, complete three rounds. Advanced students should complete five rounds.
- Up & Down Plank (12 reps per side): Planks are an amazing core exercise. Adding variation will help further build and strengthen your core for stability and endurance. Keep your abs curled up in your spine.
- Dumbbell shoulder press: This is a standard for toning and toning your triceps and shoulders. Try not to rest up or down in the movement. Once your arms end at 90 degrees, push all the way up.
- Kettlebell Sumo High Pull: This exercise is a great compound exercise for building and toning both your lower body and your arms and shoulders.
- Single-arm dumbbell row (12 repetitions per side): The dumbbell row is ideal for isolating your back muscles. Larger muscles help in toning down and breaking up body fat.
- Squat Squat to Shoulder Press: Another compound exercise, this exercise works your lower body, back, shoulders, and triceps. Use light weights to make sure your movements are explosive as you jump. The harder you push and work, the better the results.
Up & Down Plank
Dumbbell shoulder press
Kettlebell Sumo High Pulls
One-armed row of dumbbells
Jump squat to shoulder press
We appreciate your feedback! Let us know what you think about this article or any other topic on the website. Leave a comment in the section below. Follow us on Pinterest so you don’t miss a great workout!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on October 8, 2016.