3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. Spicy Bites does an amazing job of visual storytelling by walking you through the recipe instructions in a step by step, easy to understand way.
Let it cool and then unmold the cake. Notes: You can use other cream biscuits like Bourbon, Britannia (any flavour). You can use Oreo cookies, chocolate cookies, vanilla cookies or any other regular cookies. You can have 3 Ingredients OREO Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients OREO Cake
- Prepare 24 of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 210 ml of warm milk.
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of semi sweet choco chip (melted).
If you want a slightly crunchy cake, powder the biscuits little coarsely. It's a tiny bit of sweet dessert brought to you in lollipop form. The normal cake pop recipe involves actual cake that you have to bake, and frosting that you have to make… as in a lot of work! They are fun, festive and great to make for entertaining.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake instructions
- First separate Oreo and cream..
- Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder. Then in a bowl add Oreo powder and half of the warm milk to it and mix well. Then pour rest of it and mix. Add baking powder to the batter then rest for five minutes..
- Grease pan with oil and place butter paper and grease it too. Pour half of the batter to it and bake for 8 minutes by covering the pan with lid closed. Tadaaaa your first base is ready. Repeat the same..
- Frosting time. Mix with Oreo cream and melted chocolate and spread it on the first base and second..
- It's ready now. Please share to the family 😋.
Drizzle with chocolate or top with your favorite colored sprinkles for the perfect decorative treat! Easy peasy and delicious especially with vanilla ice cream! It's no secret here on the blog that I might have a teensy-tiny obsession with OREO cookies. First, add the cream cheese and all the Oreos to the food processor. Pulse until the two combine and becomes smooth like cookie dough.