Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole is a fun way to enjoy all the flavours of the classic sloppy joe sandwich in casserole form. This cheesy hamburger casserole topped with Pillsbury biscuits is sure to please the whole family. This sloppy joe casserole takes about forty-five minutes from start to finish and serves six people.
Pair it with a salad or simple green veggie for a quick meal that the whole family will love. This cheesy sloppy Joe casserole has a layer of rich, flavorful turkey sloppy Joe's, topped with plenty of melty cheese and thick slices of bread that make for a crusty topping – such a delicious family dinner!. Admittedly, my husband was a little doubtful the first time I made this. You can cook Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-8 oz. of can sloppy Joe sauce.
- It’s 8 oz. of package cream chease.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 package of beefy onion Lipton soup seasoning.
- You need 1 package of mushroom Lipton soup seasoning.
- You need 4-8 oz. of package of shredded cheese (flavor optional).
- You need 3 cans of southern grand canned biscuits (8 count).
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped green and red pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine.
- You need of Black pepper and salt (optional).
- It’s of Any other seasoning (optional).
- It’s of I added a little seasoning all and sugar to my taste to sauce.
He's fine with traditional sloppy Joe's and probably wondered why I had to go and mess with them. Turkey Sloppy Joe and Cheesy Cornbread Casserole What is easier than mixing a few ingredients together and popping it in the oven, right? Cook until biscuits are golden brown, then serve. Do you have a thing for comfort food?
Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes instructions
- Mix seasonings, green peppers, red peppers in ground beef.
- Brown until done then drain fat off. Preheat oven 350 degrees about 25 min. Then turn off.
- Mix in cream cheese, sour cream, sloppy Joe sauce and extra seasoning and sugar if desire. Let simmer about 30 min..
- Pull bisuits apart in halves and press in bottom of pan, butter biscuits.
- Make sure oven is warm but turned off and place the biscuits in oven to rise for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let biscuits bake lightly brown. Let cool..
- Spread meat sauce of biscuits, cheese. Take biscuits and pull apart in halves spread on top of cheese butter. Repeat step 6..
- Turn oven back on to 375 degrees. Let bake for about 45 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
- Let cool.
- Cut and eat! Serve with any vegetable you desire. Enjoy!!!!.
I sure do, plus comfort food usually equates to fairly easy dishes like this Cheesy Sloppy Joe Macaroni Casserole. This cheesy, beef, saucy scrumptious casserole will have you coming back for seconds but it makes lots so that is okay. See great recipes for Oven Baked Cheesy Sloppy Joe and Biscuit Casserole #mommasrecipes too! This Sloppy Joe Casserole is all made in one skillet! This super easy recipe features all the great flavors of your favorite Sloppy Joes and is topped with tender flaky biscuits.