Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! See recipes for Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce too. Spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick.
Keep alternating sauce, noodles and meatballs until you have put all of the ingredients in the crock pot. Add cheese and remaining pasta and meatballs and sauce. Stir in meatballs until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- You need 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- It’s 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Stir and turn on crock pot on hi. Cut pepperoni sticks into five or six pieces each and add to crock pot along with sausage links. In a large bowl combine ground meat, breadcrumbs, egg, oil, water, basil, oregeno, and grated cheese. Mix well with hands until uniform in texture and appearance.
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce step by step
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Add to crock pot and cover. Meatball pepperoni pizza pasta combines your favorite pizza toppings, homemade tomato sauce, and whole grain pasta to make a delicious, healthier pasta dinner. Usually I start these posts off with a little banter, but not today, my friends. Feel free to drool over the photo for a moment, and then dive into the kitchen to cook up some of this meatball pepperoni pizza pasta. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.