Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe I love chocolate cake but making a whole chocolate cake is not always convenient.
Add the milk, oil, and vanilla. With a fork, gently stir until the batter no longer has lumps. How to Make Chocolate Mug Cake. You can have Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- It’s 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- You need 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Combine Dry Ingredients: In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add Wet Ingredients: Add the milk, oil, vanilla extract and water and whisk together until well combined. Today's recipe is an oldie but goodie fan favorite, a mug cake version of Chocolate Crazy Cake! This is the moistest, tastiest, easiest single serving chocolate cake that has no eggs or dairy.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe step by step
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..
This is the BEST chocolate mug cake! The Moistest Chocolate Mug Cake (No Eggs, Milk or Butter) The BEST single serving chocolate mug cake made in the. *Finally, add a few chunks of dark chocolate and place the cup in the microwave for a minute. *Let it cool down slightly. Add banana slices or more chocolate chunks. Here are other quick mug recipes you might like to try: Love chocolate chip cookies? Try a cup of this coffee mug cake; here's the recipe.