Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe. Great recipe for Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe. All the kids I have made this for love it and adults with sweet toothes too. Though I personally don't think it is too sweet because I myself am not too much of a sugar person.
The base of this mug cake is my tried-and-true recipe. It yields light, fluffy cake, and the sprinkles add little bursts of sweetness and crunch. I added a tiny bit of almond extract in addition to the usual vanilla extract, which I think gives this Funfetti Mug Cake even more of a birthday cake vibe. You can have Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp butter, sottened.
- You need 1 of small egg.
- You need 5 tbsp of whole milk (or 3 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp sprinkles.
And if you want to make several mug cakes. Celebrate the day with this easy to make Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe. How to Make Funfetti Mug Cakes in the Microwave. Measure out all of the ingredients and add them to your microwave-safe mug.
Rich Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe step by step
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a small bowl except the sugar..
- Now in your mug, mix together the butter and sugar until well combined (the sugar doesn't have to dissolve.) After, add in the egg and vanilla and mix again until well incorporated. Then add in the milk and mix again briefly..
- Next, add in the dry ingredients and mix to form a batter. Once you have a smooth cake batter, add in the sprinkles (if using)..
- Microwave for 2 minutes. If after two minutes it is not done, microwave it using 10 second intervals till a toothpick comes out clean when pricked into the center. Let cool for one minute and enjoy warm or let cool completely and serve with a swirl of vanilla frosting and some sprinkles..
I like to add a few extra sprinkles on top because there are never enough sprinkles. This Funfetti Mug Cake is made super moist and tender from the milk and butter and perfectly flavored with sprinkles and vanilla to really deliver on the "fun." I think this recipe is perfect for any dorm room celebration or after school treat. This cake starts with an easy vanilla cake base, and then I stirred in some sprinkles into the batter and added some on top. The end result is a fluffy cake bursting with little dots of color, especially when you dig in. Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe – Eggless Mug Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.