Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔. This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. Crockpot Italian Chicken made in the slow cooker features tender chicken stewed in a flavorful creamy sauce, served over noodles or rice! This creamy crockpot chicken is a family-favorite meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.
You will have a lot of liquid left in the pot when the cooking is complete. Season chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Using chicken breast in this Crockpot Beer Chicken Recipe ensures that it stays low in points, so you can pair it with just about anything – a baked potato, roasted potato skins, wild rice, roasted veggies or a tossed salad. You can cook Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- Prepare 1 pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine OR butter.
- You need of Rolls of your choice !!.
- You need of Cheese slices (your favorite!).
It's quick and easy to put together and is perfect for a busy night or that Super Bowl Sunday. This Italian Crockpot Chicken goes really well with almost any vegetable, grilled or fresh – and if you're daring enough, you could even toss some in with the chicken. While this is an easy crock pot meal, Italian Crockpot Chicken doesn't actually have to be made in the crockpot. It can easily be made in the oven or using your stove top.
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱)…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!.
With a Gook Cook whisk, stir together beer and barbecue sauce. Shred chicken in the slow cooker using two forks. Stir well to coat with the juices in the slow cooker. The Best Italian Chicken Breast Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Crock Pot Lasagna Slow Cooker, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Crock Pot Slow Cooker Crack Chicken How to make crockpot Italian chicken.