Crock pot Pineapple Pork loin. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Trim pork loin of excess fat, season with salt and pepper. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
Top with sliced green onions if desired. Crockpot Pineapple Pork Roast Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Pork Roast Notes: When you serve this yummy roast, you will want to either serve it with the cooking juices poured over top or with the cooking juices poured in a small dish for dipping. The juices just take this roast up a notch. You can have Crock pot Pineapple Pork loin using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Pineapple Pork loin
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onion.
- It’s 2 C. of Pineapple juice.
- Prepare 5-6 of Lbs. Pork loin (butt).
- It’s 6 of small red potatoes.
- You need 2 C. of rub.
- Prepare of pork rub.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Tbsp.Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- You need 1/3 tsp. of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for six hours. Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
Crock pot Pineapple Pork loin step by step
- Make Pork rub and rub on pork all over.. I cover it completely!😉.
- Cut onion into wedges or cubes. Cut red potatoes into 4s.
- Place the onion on bottom of crock pot add the pineapple juice then place the meat fat side down. Place potatoes around the meat..
- Cook on High for about 8 hrs and it will be falling apart!!.
Make this Crock pot Pineapple Pork Loin using basic pantry staples and transform a simple pork loin into a shredded, saucy plate of pineapple pulled pork. With your slow cooker doing the hard work, this is an easy weeknight favorite with leftovers to spare. Of course, like most of our slow cooker recipes, you can prep this and freeze it ahead of time. It won't freeze as flat as the other meals so make sure you have space for the pork loin in your freezer. Pineapple Pork Loin Crock Pot Marinade.