Chocolate Chips Cake Mix Cookies. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
This chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe calls for an added cup of chocolate chips for a really fancy treat! These chocolate chip cake mix cookie bars are chewy and delicious! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is an fast and easy way to enjoy delicious cookie bars. You can have Chocolate Chips Cake Mix Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chips Cake Mix Cookies
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter soften.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar (not pack).
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
If you love cookie bars as much as we do, be sure to try a few of our favorite cookie bar recipes like these Rolo Cookie Bars, Cheesecake Cookie Bars and Sugar Cookie Bars. Mix cake mix, chocolate chips, eggs, and butter together in a bowl until just mixed; pour into the prepared baking dish. Some recipes for cake mix cookies use oil – but I found that cake mix cookies with butter have a chewier, more cookie-like, and less cake-like texture. First, you'll beat the butter, eggs and cake mix.
Chocolate Chips Cake Mix Cookies instructions
- Preheat Oven 350°.
- Mix cake mix, butter, vanilla, brown sugar and eggs well blended..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes (mine were 17 minutes it depends on the thickness of the cookie) on a parchment paper or a grease cookie pan..
- *brown sugar, optional, if you want fluffy cookies like mine leave it out..
Then mix in the chocolate chips. Making Orange Creamsicle Cake Mix Cookies. Mix up the cookie dough by first beating together the butter, cream cheese, egg, and orange flavor extract with an electric mixer. Add the orange cake mix and beat with the mixer to combine. At this point you can also add some orange food coloring to bump up the orange color.