Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP. Great recipe for Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP. Been a long while since I've had these, so when I saw them in my regular grocery, I snatched a package. I sort of took some technique from a couple regular recipes, some ideas and ingredients from a few others, added or subtracted to come.
I like a variety of foods, but hate tomatoes, so you don't see too many of my recipes with tomatoes on them. Great recipe for Korean Style Spicy Chicken. This is one of those dishes, I fell in love with when I was in South Korea. You can cook Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP
- You need 1-1 1/2 pounds of chicken feet.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbl of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbl of vinegar (I used rice).
- You need 1 Tbl of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of liquid smoke (optional).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of hoison sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbl of Gochujang (or hot sauce, to taste).
- You need 1 of Tbl. Sesame oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 (2 inch) of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of Saute.
- Prepare 3 Tbl of oil.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of chicken broth.
Probably the only one I like better is basically the same dish, just made with pork belly 😊. This isn't hard to make, and you can adjust your heat level to your liking. Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP step by step. What I found at my local grocery.
Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP instructions
- What I found at my local grocery.
- If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl.
- Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours, stir occasionally..
- Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute.
- Put chicken feet in liner right away, to cold oil so they don't pop and burn you, save remaining marinade.
- Add left over marinade to smaller bowl. Add rest of sauce ingredients, Stir..
- Stir chicken feet often until a little browned. Add chicken broth and deglaze liner.
- Add sauce, stir it up.
- Set IP to pressure cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow to natural pressure release 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Now you can cook the sauce until thick, on saute stirring frequently, or remove and eat immediately, like I do.
- Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds..
If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl. Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute.. Not a lot of restaurant makes this Korean chicken feet, so hopefully my recipe is helpful for some of you to enjoy it at home! Let me know comment down below how you enjoyed them~!!