The Keto Salad. As if crafted by the Greek goddess of fat herself, the Cobb salad is the perfect keto salad. High-fat, relatively low-carb, tons of vitamins and nutrients, and a moderate amount of protein. When you get invited by your coworkers on a lunch date, opt for the Cobb Salad.
Keto Waldorf Salad – Keto Summit. Ingredients: salad leaves of choice, paleo mayo, salt, black pepper, Granny Smith apple or other green apple, stalks of celery, grapes, walnuts. The Best Chicken Salad Recipe should not only be quick and easy, but packed full of flavor just like ours! You can have The Keto Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Keto Salad
- It’s 3 of boiled eggs diced and we are going to use the white part only.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese grated.
- You need 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoons of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of green capsicum.
- You need 2 tablespoon of red bell pepper.
This keto chicken salad can be made using rotisserie chicken, canned chicken, grilled chicken or freshly cooked chicken. Mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk or an immersion blender. Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish. This creamy and flavorful keto tuna salad is the best low carb lunch idea when you're in a rush.
The Keto Salad step by step
- Take a mixing bowl add the boiled eggs.
- Then add salt black pepper powder, grated carrot, grated cheese and mayonnaise.
- Mixing it well then add bell pepper and capsicum, oregano, chilli flakes and onion fix it very well and serve the salad garnish with a bit of chilli flakes and your keto salad is ready to serve..
Not to mention, this keto tuna salad recipe is just so darn delicious, it's hard to believe it's low carb. A high-fat, low-carb Keto Salad is a great way to enjoy your vegetables on a keto diet! There is a common misconception that the keto diet is all about meats and fats with few (if any) fruits and vegetables. A salad is a great option for a lunch or as a side dish to just about anything. Many people think of salads as diet food that will leave you hungry.