Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos. Great recipe for Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos. I know it looks sloppy and not good, this is the best picture I could get. It's very delicious the pork will melt in mouth with hint of a kick with the beautiful aromas of Mexican salsa.
Sometimes the family is in the mood for something other than pasta or beef. One of our go-to recipes, that is budget-friendly because you can get multiple meals, is Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Tacos. This recipe is so easy, anyone from the beginner cook to experienced can make it! You can have Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos
- It’s of Yellow corn or flour tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless pork loin.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 can of green chilies.
Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos I know it looks sloppy and not good, this is the best picture I could get. It's very delicious the pork will melt in mouth with hint of a kick with the beautiful aromas of Mexican salsa. Taco Tuesday is a favorite around our house and we are always looking for new and delicious recipes. They have to also be really easy and Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Tacos is just that!
Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours ((OR UNTIL THE PORK IS WHITE ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND TENDER)).
- Once you know the pork is tender and done, remove it from the Crock-Pot and place on a cutting board and slice in thin slices.
- Put it back in crock pot with all the nice juices and heat up tortillas.
- Put small amount sliced pork on tortillas with fresh diced tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, and cheese. (To taste).
You can enjoy tacos packed with amazing flavor even on busy weeknights. Place the roast into a crock pot. Sprinkle the roast with the Montreal steak seasoning and the onion. Remove the pork from the Crock-Pot, and place it on a cutting board. Return it to the slow cooker, and mix it with any liquid that might have remained in the bottom of the slow cooker.