Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad. Spinach Avocado Shrimp Salad – a deliciously light and healthy low carb lunch or a dinner. Packed with spinach, avocado, cherry tomatoes, pecans, almonds and a creamy poppy-seed dressing. It is a delicious lunch or dinner that the whole family will love!
Add the avocado, tomatoes, pecans and almonds. Pour the remainder of the dressing over salad and toss to combine. This simple shrimp salad is a prime example of what I'm referring to. You can have Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad
- You need 85 g of shrimps.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 5 of cherry tomato.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 1/4 of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
It's a tasty no fuss salad with ingredients which you've probably used at some point thus making them accessible. If you use raw shrimp, be sure that it's cooked through, until bright pink. Fresh spinach works best here, but if you absolutely don't have fresh spinach, feel free to use frozen spinach that you thaw first. Pat the shrimp dry with a towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad instructions
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add shrimp and garlic and cook until shrimp turn pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Combine in a salad bowl with spinach. Top with shrimp..
- Squeeze ½ tbsp lemon juice over salad; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan..
In a large skillet, melt the ghee over high heat. The traditional ingredients for spinach salad with warm bacon dressing is baby spinach, hard boiled egg, crispy bacon, red onion, and raw sliced mushrooms. The warm bacon dressing is made from the drippings leftover from cooking the bacon and poured over the spinach, causing slight wilting. Shrimp is high in protein and nutrients like iodine. Iodine aids brain health and is required for making thyroid.