Cake mix cookies. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cookie Recipes From Kraft®. Take it from Betty: shortcuts can be a lifesaver in the kitchen. Using boxed cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies.
Making Cookies With Cake Mix Couldn't Be Easier! Cake mix makes cookie baking even easier. With some nuts and maybe some chocolate chips, these tasty treats can be ready in a snap. You can cook Cake mix cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cake mix cookies
- It’s 1 box of cake mix of your choice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well. Stir in chips and nuts, if using. Upon removing from oven, let the cookies stand on sheet for two minutes, then cool on racks. I love cake mix cookies but have only ever done white or yellow cake mix with vanilla extract to make sugar cookies, then frost them and add sprinkles.
Cake mix cookies step by step
- Preheat oven at 350 then pour cake mix in bowl.
- Add eggs and vegetable oil.
- Then mix everything together until it's a doughy then use a melon scooper to scoop and make into small balls then roll them in the powdered sugar and put them on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Then with a small glass press slightly to flatten the top then pop them in the oven for 7-8 minutes and then take them out and let them cool after their cool you can dust some powdered sugar if you'd like.
I LOVE the idea of using all different kinds of combinations. I can't wait to try lemon cake mix with white chocolate chips! Strawberry is a great idea as well. Making cookies from cake mix is just a matter of turning a pre-made box of cake mix into cookie dough. So all of your dry ingredients are accounted for in the mix.