Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe. This Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe is super easy to throw together. It's rich, cheesy and quick dinner for a weeknight feast!
Whisk in cream cheese, Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, chicken broth, and ranch dressing mix. Keto chicken broccoli casserole with crunchy broccoli and tasty shredded chicken covered in a rich cream cheese sauce and topped with cheese. How to Make Keto Chicken & Broccoli Casserole. You can have Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- You need 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- Prepare 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- You need 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- It’s 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- It’s 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Add the cubes of parmesan to into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely grated. Add all the remaining ingredients except the chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese and mix until well combined and thickened, to make the sauce.. An easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole that comes together quickly and tastes just like the chicken and broccoli casserole you remember from your childhood!. This recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, keto-friendly, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel.
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
This Cheesy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole with Broccoli is total comfort food. Not only is it full of delicious flavors, but it is super easy to throw together! Place chicken breasts in a large pot and pour in enough water to cover the breasts. B roccoli Chicken Casserole Recipe – A loaded and comforting chicken casserole your whole family will love! This keto casserole is bursting with savory, cheesy flavors and so simple to put together making it a perfect keto / low carb option for busy nights.