Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot). Great recipe for Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot). My twist on Instant Pot crack chicken. Feel free to omit parsley, or use dried.
This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is restaurant quality and made in one pot! It's so easy and delicious and perfect for any dinner menu. It's so easy and delicious and perfect for any dinner menu. You can have Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot)
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 c of chicken stock or water.
- Prepare 1 lb of rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1 packet of Spicy ranch dressing.
- You need 1 packet of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of cheddar.
- Prepare of Fresh Parley.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here. This Instant Pot Pasta Cajun Chicken Alfredo is packed with flavor, and so easy to make! Cajun seasoned chicken breast and smoked sausage in a homemade alfredo sauce, cooked up in a snap in the Instant Pot. This is the Instant Pot Pasta version of one of my most loved reader recipes, my One-Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo.
Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot) step by step
- Cook bacon reserve the oil. Put 1 tbs bacon grease into IP on sauté mode. Chop chicken breast to cubes, and sauté about 5 Mins – add garlic and Ranch packets, sauté 3 more Mins..
- Add broth and pasta, make sure all pasta is submerged – Pressure Cook High 5 Mins..
- Release steam, add cheeses, chopped bacon and fresh parsley mix well. Let cool 5 Mins and serve..
Now you can add all the remaining ingredients. This includes garlic, Cajun seasoning (I make my own spice mix), tomato pasta, bell pepper, a fresh tomato, and broth. Add the pasta last on the very top and DO NOT STIR! Having the pasta too close to the bottom of the Instant Pot may cause the pasta starch to burn and trigger the 'Burn' message. The slightly spicy, creamy tomato sauce pairs perfectly with pieces of tender white- meat chicken and penne or rotini pasta.