Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘. Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. This is the last Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe you will ever need. I've tried several slow cooker pulled pork recipes in the past.
Spice it up Tex-Mex-style by seasoning the warm pulled pork with a packet of taco seasoning. Pulled pork from the slow cooker can be served over rice, or you can add soft bakery buns and allow everyone to pull together their own warm sandwiches. Add a container or two of deli coleslaw or potato salad, and don't forget to include some briny dill pickles as a tangy complement to the rich pork. You can cook Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘
- You need 2 of small pork butts (pernil).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Adobo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 bottle of beer.
- It’s 1 bottle of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Yes, you can make this slow cooker pulled pork recipe ahead. You can reheat in the slow cooker or in the microwave, if desired. This Crock Pot Pulled Pork is one of my family's favorite meals and makes enough leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day! If you're in a time crunch, it can also be made in the Instant Pot!
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃.
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
However, I do have to admit, I find it gets a little more tender when it's slow cooked all day in the crockpot instead. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. Cooking the pork low and very slow is the secret to the juiciest and most tender pulled pork. Serve the pork as is or feel free to stir in your favorite barbecue or other sauces at the end of cooking. Remove the pork and transfer to a cutting board.