Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This hearty chicken bacon ranch casserole is keto, packed with creamy flavor, and so easy to make! It may become one of your new go-to recipes.
This Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of cooked, cubbed or shredded chicken breasts.
- You need 8 slices of cooked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 cups of ranch.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 cups of broccoli florets.
This is also a great meal prep dinner. Anytime I can satisfy my cravings for comfort food in a way that doesn't end in a carb-induced food coma, I am ecstatic. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is one of my go-to dinners. I prepare the chicken, bacon, and ranch dressing as part of my weekly meal prep, which makes this dish a cinch to throw.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine chicken, bacon, broccoli, garlic, ranch, and cheese in casserole dish and mix all together..
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Combine the chicken, bacon, drained spinach or broccoli, garlic, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheeses in a large bowl. Carefully stir together in baking dish until well-mixed. Fry up a package of bacon then drain on a paper towel. Add in the chicken breasts and cook until no longer pink. Add steamed broccoli, ranch, cheddar, heavy cream, and seasonings in a bowl.