Keto Avocado Egg Salad. Avocado egg salad is total perfection if you'd like to make egg salad without mayo. As you stir together the diced eggs with the avocado, the avocado starts to break down and coat the eggs. It makes for a creamy egg salad without mayo and the flavors are so fab.
As much as we love these breakfast egg muffins and eggs…we are just crazy about this low carb Avocado Egg Salad. Easy, healthy and creamy Keto Avocado Egg Salad with no mayo is the way you have been craving for. Dash of lemon juice and Greek yogurt just adds into the perfection and will make you enjoy it day after day. You can have Keto Avocado Egg Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Avocado Egg Salad
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 3-4 of Button Mushrooms.
- Prepare 5-6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanut Sauce (optional).
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Classic egg salad is usually keto-friendly as it is. But because fat=good, we added an extra creamy, but healthy element: avocado! The whole thing tastes nice and fresh but trust us, it'll really.
Keto Avocado Egg Salad instructions
- Chop zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms into small pieces and fry them in a pan for 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Meanwhile, boil 2 eggs. I prefer hard boiled eggs. Once boiled, cut them into slices using an egg slicer, or with knife..
- Half the avocado and take out the seed. Slit avocado lengthwise and use a spoon to take it out from it's outer covering..
- Transfer the fried veggies to a bowl. Design your bowl with the egg slices and avocado (in my case, an entire layer :P). Top it with Peanut Sauce (optional – recipe listed in my profile). Enjoy the buttery avocado with hard boiled egg and veggies 😋..
This keto avocado egg salad is a delicious side dish with your next meal. It also makes a perfect dish to take with you to your next social event. Best of all, it's low carb, high protein and loaded with flavour! It's super tasty, nutritious and the perfect way to use up any leftover hard boiled eggs. Makes a quick and easy low carb, keto or paleo lunch or snack.