Shepherd pie keto style. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drain well, pressing with paper towels or a clean dish towel to. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet.
Stir in tomato paste, and season with salt & pepper to taste. Keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping. A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. You can cook Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- It’s 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
This comforting dish is loaded with lamb, vegetables, and cheese – is there anything better! This classic recipe for Shepherd's Pie is Keto-style and includes only whole food ingredients with an easy to make, flavorful sauce. It was a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. But most markets now carry lamb meat.
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
So I decided to try a keto shepherd's. Made this for my meal prep. It actually tasted like a Shepherd's/cottage pie. I'm not fussed on what it is just as long as it tastes good. I don't like cauliflower but you can't taste it in this recipe.