Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Scrumptious BBQ Chicken Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Remove all visible fat from the chicken and toss it in the crock pot. Place the onion slices on top of the chicken.
Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. What to Serve with Crockpot BBQ Chicken. The best sides for Crockpot BBQ chicken are: Salads: Potato, Macaroni, Coleslaw, Italian pasta salad Rolls and Wraps: Hamburger buns, ciabatta rolls, wraps, tortillas, dinner rolls (for sliders) Or Serve Over: Mac and Cheese, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Oven Baked Rice Leftovers. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- You need 5 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- It’s Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare Dash of oregano.
- You need Dash of granulated garlic.
Crockpot BBQ is like meat sauce in that it tastes just as good. Add sliced onions to slow cooker and place the chicken on top. Sprinkle the seasonings on the chicken. Pour bbq sauce over the chicken.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Add chicken breasts to the crock pot with some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic for 3 hours..
- Remove liquid. (I store mine in the freezer until a time I need chicken stock!).
- Add your desired BBQ sauce and desired amount. (I used about 1/2 cup on mine. I like my shredded BBQ chicken to be a bit coated in BBQ!).
- Serve up on your favorite hamburger buns with pickles!!! (I served my BBQ chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw–see recipe for details!).
In a small bowl add the mayo, chipotle, and lime juice whisk until combined and set aside. Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Cooking Tips for CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have time, make my homemade BBQ sauce recipe to use in this crockpot recipe.