Classic Crock-Pot Beef Stew. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! This crock pot beef stew is classic deliciousness!
Browning the beef adds more flavor. There's nothing like a nice bowl of stew on a cold night. This is an easy dish to toss in the crock pot and come home later to the great smell of this comfort dish. You can cook Classic Crock-Pot Beef Stew using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Crock-Pot Beef Stew
- You need 1 lb of stewing beef.
- It’s 4 of med. russet potatoes (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 of med. onion (diced).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 3-4 of med. carrots (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 2-3 stalks of celery (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3 cubes of beef bouillon.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen peas.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Coat the beef in the flour. Heat a few tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Mix flour, salt, and pepper in Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, beef broth, Soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Classic Crock-Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Add everything, but peas to Crock-Pot..
- High: 6-7 hours, Low: 9-10.
- Add peas last 30-60 mins.
Mix cornstarch with water and stir into stew. This CLASSIC SLOW COOKER BEEF STEW is an easy crockpot meal with juicy, tender pieces of beef slow-cooked and simmered in a delicious stew gravy with hearty vegetables including potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. The stew has a rich depth of flavor, fragrant aroma that you'll fall in love with instantly. A delicious Beef Stew recipe with thick beef gravy. In an oven-safe Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in oil; drain.