Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken.
But my food photography skills left much to be desired. I am still not a "professional food. Crockpot Italian Chicken made in the slow cooker features tender chicken stewed in a flavorful creamy sauce, served over noodles or rice! You can cook Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- You need 5 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packet of Italian dressing mix.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bar cream cheese, softened.
- You need of Cooked noodles.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
This creamy crockpot chicken is a family-favorite meal that is perfect for busy weeknights. I'm admittedly a bit sluggish getting back into my routine this new year. Are any of you like that? Or do you just go full throttle into the new year?
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken step by step
- Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in crockpot……..
- In a bowl mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic…….
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts…….
- Place your sliced onion over chicken breasts…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours……..
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and leave inside crockpot…….
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and cream cheese……
- Add cream of chicken soup mixture to chicken in crockpot, stir well……
- Keep on warm heat and continue to stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cream cheese / cream of chicken mixture……
- Serve over cooked noodles with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and enjoy 😉!.
We had a wonderful Christmas season, and looking back, it always feels like it goes by so quick. But I'm looking forward to this new year with hope. How to make crockpot Italian chicken. Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Then add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese cubes.