Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits. How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie. Place the all ingredients in the crockpot (per recipe below). Add mixed veggies and cook another hour.
Plus, it gets topped with golden Pillsbury biscuits instead of pie crust, making it easy to scoop and serve without losing that dough-topped component that has made. Great recipe for Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits. Yummy 😋 Instant Pot Bacon Cheddar Chicken Pot Pie-chicken, potatoes, veggies, cheese and bacon served with a creamy sauce over biscuits. You can have Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skinless).
- You need 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence.
- It’s 1 jar of chicken gravy(I’m using a powered gravy today).
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
An easy way to make chicken pot pie with a fun bacon cheddar twist! You can also make this recipe in the slow cooker. SLOW COOKER chicken pot pie instructions in the recipe card below Instructions. Bake biscuits as directed on package.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot: red potatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic,black pepper Herbs de Provence and chicken gravy……….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, cheddar cheese and parsley flakes, place bowl in fridge until chicken is done…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked drop Bisquick mixture on top of chicken with a large spoon……..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour or until biscuits are cooked thru……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉 !!!!.
I love simple recipes and this one is no different. I promise, you won't have to sacrifice any flavor either! How to make Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie: First place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp.