Chicken & Noodles Instant Pot IP. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl.
Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. You can cook Chicken & Noodles Instant Pot IP using 10 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Noodles Instant Pot IP
- It’s 2 of large chicken thighs or middle sized breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth + 1/2 – 3/4 cup for dried noodles.
- It’s 1-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce, to taste (optional).
- It’s 8 ounces of dried/fresh/frozen Noodles.
- You need 1 cup of frozen vegetables (optional).
Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden.
Chicken & Noodles Instant Pot IP instructions
- Ready your IP, put on saute just to warm things up and melt the butter, not really cook anything..
- Clean and skin, debone chicken, here I have some preseason thighs I need to use, so I am using those. But fresh is the normal..
- Add your butter.
- Add your soup.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth (or plain water).
- Clean chop your garlic.
- Give it a little stir. I also cancelled saute mode as it was getting too hot..
- Add salt, I'm using Himalayan black salt (not pink) because That's The way I roll. I know, it doesn't look black..
- Add black pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Stir it up, place thighs in.
- Put cover on, set to pressure cooker, on high, for 20 minutes.
- Let natural release for 10 minutes.
- Quick release the remaining pressure after the 10 minutes had passed.
- Here is a look after removing the top.
- Take the chicken out, place on a plate, yes, they fell apart when removing them.
- I have half a box of this linguine pasta (8 ounces) I need to use, but egg noodles are the normal one. Here I had to break in half so they will fit. Put them in the pot. Note, since I am using dried noodles, I also added 1/2 cup chicken broth for the noodles, or you won't have enough liquid left..
- Poke them all (the noodles) until covered in the liquid, and make sure they aren't bunched up, they can stick together if they are..
- Replace top, set to pressure cook for 6 minutes.
- Now shred the chicken while the noodles cook, it's hot, I used 2 forks.
- Get frozen veggies ready if using.
- Let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick release.
- If using veggies, add them next, stir..
- Add chicken back in, stir.
- Allow to remain on "keep warm" for 10 minutes to reheat everything. Not really pressure cooking anything here, just warming through..
- Serve, garnish with parsley, chopped scallions, etc..
This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. PS: we're also sharing Instant Pot directions! From succulent roasted chicken to crispy, fried drumsticks, this lean meat is constantly being reinvented and used in hearty casseroles and standalone dishes for outstanding weeknight meals. Whether you're looking for new dinner ideas or a fun new appetizer for your next party, Betty's kitchen is home to all the must-make chicken recipes you need.