Keto Taco Salad. If you love packing a keto salad for lunch, or digging in to a big salad at dinnertime, try some of my other keto salad recipes. I love this light, delicious Keto Chicken Salad with Thai Peanut Dressing any time of the day. And this Easy Keto Chicken Salad with Bacon is a great recipe to pack for lunch.
Health Benefits of Keto Taco Salad Vegetables. The vegetables in this keto taco salad are loaded with health benefits. Just look at what these veggies can do for your body. You can have Keto Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Taco Salad
- Prepare of Ground turkey.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
These leafy greens are filled with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and phytonutrients such as potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Taco salad is basically the same as tacos because you get all those amazing taco flavours and taste without all the carbs! It's a perfect, easy and healthy meal! All these ingredients are low carb and keto friendly, so feel free to make a large salad and enjoy!
Keto Taco Salad instructions
- Gently brown the turkey meat in medium size saucepan and/or cast-iron skillet.
- Prep bowls/plates with choice of greens, vegetables and eggs. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Split between bowls..
- Once meat is finished cooking, add ingredients together in bowls and toss (with or without dressing). Top with sour cream, cheese and hot sauce as you please. Enjoy!!!.
Top the salad mix with ground beef and sour cream. Keto Taco Salad Ingredients: Ground beef: Beef has the most flavor and also carries a good amount of fat. If you wish, you can swap out the beef for ground chicken, pork, or turkey! Taco seasoning: The spices are what make this salad a TACO salad. Keto taco salad recipe for an easy lunch.