Instant Pot Honey Chicken. Transfer chicken to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken. Return chicken to the pot and pour honey mixture on top. Honey chicken made in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs – Sweet, savory, tender and juicy chicken thighs prepared with the most amazing honey garlic sauce and cooked in an Instant Pot. Instant Pot Chicken Recipes – How to Cook Chicken in Instant Pot? How to cook Instant pot chicken using an Instant Pot. You can cook Instant Pot Honey Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Honey Chicken
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s of Honey Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
To brown chicken or meat in an Instant Pot, make sure the pot is nicely greased. Turn on the Saute mode and heat up the pot. I took the chicken out of pan and cut it into bite size pieces. (I used chicken tenders) and I did not clean my pan for the next step. Serve your honey garlic instant pot chicken breast with rice or quinoa and veggies for a complete, quick dinner!
Instant Pot Honey Chicken instructions
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white..
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl..
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken..
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release..
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened..
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking..
The Instant Pot is a dream come true for getting quick, healthy dinners on your table. Once you set your Instant Pot to pressure cook, you can focus on preparing other parts of your meal – or taking care of your kids. Pressure cooker honey sesame chicken is one of our easy pressure cooker chicken recipes, allowing you to make your favorite Asian carry-out meals at home! Tender bite size chunks of chicken in a sweet, sticky sauce. A quick, easy to make meal that the whole family will love.