Moist Chocolate Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Want To Learn How To Bake Delicious Cakes? The best chocolate cake and icing ever!
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. This moist homemade chocolate cake is made completely from scratch and has incredible chocolate flavor. There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. You can cook Moist Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1.5 cups of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cups of buttermilk.
- It’s 1.5 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy cake that stays moist for days. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions.
Moist Chocolate Cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven 180 degC..
- Mix well all dry ingredients; flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder then add eggs, buttermilk, water, oil and vanilla. Whisk on medium speed until well combined..
- Bake in a 180 degC for about 20 minutes..
- Let it cool completely then decorate cupcakes & cake as you wish. Enjoy!.
It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly – delicious! (The frosting is courtesy of Betty Crocker). Note: If making a layer cake, please double the recipe. CAKE KNOW-HOW If you fancy boosting your baking skills, we have plenty of expert tips to help out. If you're faced with a baking disaster, check out out troubleshooting guide and avoid dreaded sunken middles, burnt edges and other common complaints. There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe.