Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil on all sides over medium-high heat. Combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, pepper and cloves; pour over roast.
Mix well and pour sauce over pork roast in the crock-pot. Pork loin roast is simmered with a savory cranberry sauce in a slow cooker for hours creating a warm, welcoming weeknight or special occasion dinner.. Place pork roast in a slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast
- It’s 2.5 lb of bone-in pork shoulder (sometimes called pork butt).
- Prepare 15 oz of can whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried minced onions.
Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, cloves, and salt. Pour cranberry mixture over pork roast. In medium bowl mash cranberry sauce;stir in sugar, juice, mustard and cloves. I made this recipe with a pork roast.
Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast instructions
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and put roast in..
- Pour other ingredients over roast..
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or until roast shreds easily with a fork..
First I put I rubbed salt pepper and garlic into the meat. You must do this to season the meat. Let rest for twenty minutes or. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Transfer meat to Slow Cooker sprayed with cooking spray.