Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole (Keto Friendly Recipe) This casserole is the perfect side dish for the keto/low carb diet. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. I jumped on the Keto Diet bandwagon.
Spread them evenly on a baking sheet. Remove the Brussels Sprouts and sprinkle with the cooked bacon. How To Store Cheesy Brussels Sprouts. You can cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- You need 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Can You Freeze Brussels Sprout Casserole? Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated, then spread them into a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Even if you don't love Brussels Sprouts, you will LOVE this keto bacon Brussels sprouts Casserole. Let's face it, most of us do not grow up loving Brussels sprouts. Pour cheese and cream mixture over brussels sprouts in casserole dish. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving Green Bean Brussels Sprouts Casserole Keto Friendly. In a medium bowl add Brussel sprouts, followed by the avocado oil, parmesan cheese, crushed almonds, everything but the bagel, and salt.