Crockpot BBQ Meatballs. How to make crockpot BBQ meatballs. Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Add in the meatballs and stir until fully coated.
I love to make meatballs in the slow cooker. It is such an easy dump and go meal. My house always smells amazing while the meatballs simmer. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- Prepare 3 lb of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
- It’s 40 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 14 oz of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
This crockpot BBQ meatballs is a perfect appetizer recipe. It is an easy to prepare dish that your whole family will crave. For those of us who are trying to cook simple, crockpot BBQ meatballs should be one of your go-to recipes. Now form the beef mixture into meatballs, I use roughly two tablespoons for each meatball.
Crockpot BBQ Meatballs step by step
- First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
- Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
- Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
- Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version…use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
- I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..
In a pan over high heat, fry the meatballs, so they're lightly browned. Once done, put to the side. In the slow cooker, add the garlic, BBQ sauce, and honey. Next, add the meatballs and coat in the BBQ sauce. BBQ Crockpot Meatballs Recipe is one of the easiest you can fix in your slow cooker.