Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. How to Make Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole. Add the Brussels Sprouts to a large bowl and stir in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread them evenly on a baking sheet.
This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. I jumped on the Keto Diet bandwagon. How To Store Cheesy Brussels Sprouts. You can cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- You need 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Can You Freeze Brussels Sprout Casserole? Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated, then spread them into a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Feed the whole family or a crowd with this keto chicken alfredo casserole with Brussel sprouts. Tender strips of chicken, in a creamy alfredo sauce paired with shredded Brussel sprouts for one indulging dinner dish. Cheesy, bubbly chicken alfredo bake that is low carb, keto friendly, and comforting. Even if you don't love Brussels Sprouts, you will LOVE this keto bacon Brussels sprouts Casserole. Let's face it, most of us do not grow up loving Brussels sprouts.