Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie. This Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is full of good-for-you ingredients but tastes totally decadent! Combine all ingredients and blend thouroughly. Food as Medicine: Organic RAW Cacao. (I purchase from Amazon).
We show you how to choco-fy your smoothies to make them taste great and be nutritious as well. This Healthy Chocolate Smoothie is wonderful as it is but I love adding a scattering of raw cacao nibs when serving. Cacao nibs are pure cacao beans that come straight out of the tropical cacao fruit. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of greens (optional).
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 tbs of RAW Cacao.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of powdered peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of (real) maple syrup.
This Healthy Chocolate Smoothie is also thick enough to serve as a smoothie bowl. See more ideas about Smoothie recipes, Healthy smoothies and Healthy chocolate. This sounds amazing, and I have all of these things! Bananas, peanut butter, milk, and cocoa powder come together in this kid-friendly healthy chocolate smoothie perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie instructions
- Combine all ingredients and blend thouroughly..
- Food as Medicine: Organic RAW Cacao. (I purchase from Amazon).
- Note: I use dried peanut butter to avoid the oils contained in traditional PB. Tastes AWESOME (Costco) Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, salt, sugar.
The sweetness of the bananas in this smoothie means you don't need to add any sugar to sweeten the cocoa. This is my go-to for a midday energy boost. This chocolate chunky monkey smoothie bowl is low in fat but high in peanut butter flavour! It's vegan, high in protein, perfectly creamy and extra thick! Here you'll find simple, delicious and healthy, plant-based recipes and everything you need to eat, live and thrive.