Beef stroganoff, crockpot. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. These Easy Gourmet Slow Cooker Meal Kits Are Sure To Impress!
Stir cream cheese and sour cream into beef mixture until cream cheese is melted. Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is serious comfort food. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream sauce and egg noodles. You can cook Beef stroganoff, crockpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff, crockpot
- You need 2 lb of chuck roast cubed.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- You need 1/4 c of worchestire sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Salt&pepper.
- You need 1 pkg of 8 sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 package of cooked egg noodles.
- It’s of Parsley.
It's hearty, rich, and unbelievably flavorful. And, the slow cooker does most of the work, making it a great recipe for those busy week nights. I opted for a lean cut of beef: sirloin. Sirloin can still stand up to the long cooking time in the crock pot (and crock pot beef stroganoff = easy beef stroganoff) but is relatively lean compared to other cuts.
Beef stroganoff, crockpot step by step
- Heat a pan with some olive oil. Start to cook onion and garlic to they soften some. Add meat and seared sides, not cooking through.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot stirring well add seasoning to taste…if you feel theres not enough liquid,add more broth or water until it's liquidy but not soupy..
- Cook on high 4 hrs. Stir frequently,test meat frequently to check level of toughness. Should be melt in mouth soft by 4 hrs..
- Cook egg noodles according to pkg. Keep separate until time to serve……Do not cook noodles in crockpot,they will become too mushy bc they will continue to cook..
- Once 4 hrs is up or you are satisfied with the meats tenderness (whichever is first) add the sour cream and mix..
- Serve with noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley.
When the slow cooker stroganoff is finished, the beef is fall-apart tender, without being heavy or greasy. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil. Add water and seasoning mix, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Combine the wine, mustard and sugar; stir into the mushroom mixture.